INTEGRITY


SUNSET
INTEGRIY is one of my most favorite words because it shows up in so many areas of (my) life. It is a glaring reminder to me if I have dealt with something with TRUTH, HONESTY and INEGRITY. It also shows up when I see it ( or the lack thereof) in someone else that affects me very deeply.

There are various levels of INTEGRITY to be sure but the most significant is the INTEGRITY we have with ourselves. When we give our WORD to someone, it is a AGGREEMENT, talk about someone in a disparaging way, make stories up, cheat on some very small issue, not return something borrowed, not re-pay a debt, or downright lie and shirk our RESPONSIBILITIES. AHHH, I have an issue with any of these infractions. Also, if you can’t return, restore, whatever, COMMUNICATE with the person and make a new AGREEMENT when you can make good on your WORD.

It can cause an upset when it happens to me but when it happens to a loved one, it is 10 times worse for me to deal with. I seem to be extra sensitive to all the suffering in the world right now. I NOTICE issues I used to sweep under the rug, but alas, I can no longer do that. I make my mind jump to a very meaningful thought or prayer:

God give me the courage to accept the things as they are,
Change the things I can change
And the wisdom to know the difference.

That is why I feel so strongly about ORGANIZING YOUR (MY) LIFE!
There are a myriad of issues we can deal with easily, consistently and thoroughly that make all the difference in the INTEGRITY we have with our own lives. If we are DETERMINED, DISCIPLINED AND CONSCIOUS, we can address one item at a time and become the MASTER of our own ‘ship.’ THEN we can take RESPONSIBILITY for what we own, how we function in our world of ‘things’ and be FREE to go about our life with lightness and peace.

The issue in the second ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE class coming up this Tuesday, we will be dealing with our BUSINESS:

Time management, documents, bills, taxes, all important legal documents we have or need to have, and more. When we deal with all our belongings, treasures ,etc. there is no longer that nagging, heavy feeling we carry around with us because it is HANDLED!!!!

There are time when we say,’ Oh I’ve done that . . .maybe so but chances are we need to update something of great importance because perhaps there are some changes in our life that need addressing, for instance moving to the VILLAGE. You will get to discover just ‘where you are’ with all your belongings.

Even though you may think this blog belongs to people in the VILLAGE and I’m writing about them, I’m writing to EVERYONE as a reminder that all this is important. I have a friend who would say to me ( when I shared some accomplishments I had made), ‘Sounds like you’re taking care of BUSINESS’. Indeed I was.

Taking care of BUSINESS is the BEST way I know to being in INTEGRITY with oneself. It is a means to embracing the highest in ourselves and living a life of peace and happiness.


Ah. . . to thy
Ownself

Be TRUE.

BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog