Easter Lily
RISING


We all know the feeling of RISING; An uplift, an awakening, an experience of  a breakthrough and the opening of the heart. Even thinking about the sun RISING can be an uplift. It is also the Phoenix RISING out of the ashes. That is such a powerful image for me.

I have just experienced a RISING, a huge avalanche of experiences that have been profound. My daughter and her fiancé visited me that was wonderful. It was a sort of mission that we were all on that was truly amazing.  I also sold my car to a very lovely woman that appreciates it and it was so effortless!

As I was about to leave an appointment Friday, the power went out from the storm. I could not access the Village to come get me, nor Uber. I met a woman who was so wonderfully friendly and kind and offered me a ride back to the Village. I was stunned. We talked like we had known each other for years. We had lunch and have become friends. Again effortless.

Somewhere in the mix, I had a realization of a situation that happened years ago that I had not ‘seen’ before. It completely changed my perspective of the incident and I am now able to have COMPASSION and FORGIVENESS for the people involved. THAT  was a miracle! All of it was/is a miracle as far as I’m concerned! I could never have guessed that there could be such easy, meaningful solutions to problems or situations.

Since this is Easter, a day of RISING, to be sure, it is a beginning of a new perspective, a new opening to what is good and TRUE in our lives. GRATITUDE is the name of the game. No matter what is or has happened!


THE TRUTH
WILL SET US
FREE!



AMEN AND BLESSINGS

Comments

  1. Thank you Julanne on this beautiful day of rising and awakening!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog