MY BACK YARD
EVENTFUL


This has been a very eventful week for me, doing what I love! I have started a three-week class called ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE for residents at the VILLAGE. We meet every other week to share and discuss ways that people here, whether new residents or recent ‘move ins’ can ACCEPT, RE-ADJUST, RE-CREATE AND SETTLE in to their new environment.

The residents were to sign up for the series of 3 classes. I had no idea how many people signed up, I guessed between 8 and 10. As the class got underway, 25 people showed up and unfortunately 2 people could not come in because of lack of space! What a surprise! They will come next week when the second class will continue. It was indeed EVENTFUL for me as well as all participants. I have never experienced that in any classes I have taught. Quite exciting!

Residents who came were quite intrigued and curious about what I had to say and I might add, how similar their situations are. My INTENTION is to support people to LET GO of superfluous belongings, arrange items according to CONVENIENCE and be able to get on with their lives of doing what they want and what is available to them here at the VILLAGE.

This life is a brand new beginning for new comers and for residents who have been here years but would like a REFRESHER and a REFINEMENT to their present life style. I feel that we all want this so that we can more easily CREATE new ideas and adventures with a sense of FREEDOM and ORDER. What is EVENTFUL for one is not necessarily EVENTFUL for another. I certainly NOTICE the EVENTS that go on here that do not entice me or even draw me. I have plenty of EVENTS I do enjoy and so I experience my life as EVENTFUL.

I also NOTICE a much FREER way of being, knowing my home is settled and how happy I am in PARTICIPATING in my EVENTFUL life! That also includes time for relaxation and ‘hanging out’.
I used to be much more of a traveler and adventurer but now I am more than content viewing gorgeous places on film, knowing I don’t have to ride a donkey to the bottom of the GRAND CANYON in order to enjoy the splendor.

Each of us has to CREATE our own EVENTFUL life and while we go about our day(s), we can still ORGANIZE OUR LIFE to our satisfaction.

Enjoy it all! The inevitable chaos that comes before the ORDER and the SIMPLICITY so that we are in charge of our environment and can be at PEACE with our ‘new’ life!


As I sort through
Those ‘extras’ of no
Consequence, I revel
In the memories
That mean something.


BLESSINGS













Comments

Popular posts from this blog