BIRD MANDALA
BIRTHDAYS


TODAY IS MY 84TH BIRTHDAY! It is amazing to me to write that age number! I woke up this morning in complete gratitude and wonder that my life is, has been so meaningful! A year ago I had no idea I would be living here at the Village and happily so. These past 8 months have been filled with surprises and delight!

There are a few reasons for this experience; my living situation (apartment and surroundings), the people I have, am meeting and enjoying, the activities and perhaps most of all the inspiration and the support to express who I am and what is vitally important to me, writing and teaching. What a blessing and it is so effortless here with all the encouragement.

BIRTHDAYS are very special events. It is the one day out of the year when we can claim ‘our day’. I grew up with acknowledgments and gifts of various assortments. I always made sure my children were recognized in a special way as well. It’s important to me to acknowledge all for their BIRTHDAY, whether I can see them of not.

When I think about my BIRTHDAY, I’m realizing more and more that I am letting go of a former time in my life that is past and preparing myself for new adventures, events and priceless experiences as well as many surprises and blessings. What an opportunity for growth . . .growth in so many dimensions! I’m thankful that my health is as good as it is so I can enjoy physical activities, sharing times with friends in classes and outdoors. Enjoying my garden and all of nature here at the Village.

It is easy for me to let go of anything I did not achieve or receive this past year. It was either not meant to be or not the right TIME for me. I’m open to the Universe to send me my next gifts, lessons and experiences that await me. I receive so much SUPPORT and INSPIRATION here that I’m already gearing up for some new projects and events. What a wonderful feeling! I don’t recall ever feeling this way before, very CONFIDENT and EXPECTANT. It is almost like preparing for the birth of a baby, all new and mysterious!

I am very much hoping that everybody and that does mean us all, has a marvelous birthday whenever it is and remember that we all are very special gifts to each other and to the planet just by being here.
One of the best gifts I’ve received is the AWARENESS of how important it is to take care of myself on my birthday. I always buy myself a gift of something I want and/or need. This year it is 2 books and I will buy myself a new pair of sandles. Also I eat just what I want and pamper myself with what I love. I make sure I spend some time with people I love and do what I want to do to celebrate. I also love to do something for someone on my birthday. Today I won a ‘cover all’ at bingo (won $4.50) it’s the little things . . . I’m going to Jeffrey and Heart’s for dinner and a movie. Perfect birthday!
I have received several cards from people I love and I appreciate everything that has come my way today and everyday. I have ever so much to be thankful for and I do just that!


Remember,
everyone has a BIRTHDAY
that can be celebrated!



BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog