MUSICAL NOTES
MEANING


In the midst of all the holiday kerfuffle, it is a wise attitude to be AWARE of what we do, where we go, how we spend money, doing what we want and how we feel about everything, These should be foremost in our minds.

One of the sweetest experiences I’ve had was a ballet recital of young girls, ages 8 to 16, from a ballet school in Gainesville. There were 4 or 5 different groups, depending on their size and ability, dressed in adorable holiday costumes, floating across the ‘stage’ in a most delightful way. Everybody raved and everybody had fun, especially the girls and their families and the audience.

In the afternoon, I played bingo!

These are the type of entertainment I love. They have real MEANING for me. Some love large gatherings, cruises, shopping sprees and the like. It is good there is such a variety.

There is another kind of MEANING, I feel I must mention. This time of year especially, there are people who are preyed upon, scammed by people who are out to rip us off. It can happen to us quite innocently, by ‘sweet talking’ us into a need they can fill for us or some benefit we will surely derive.

I know this is true because it happened to me. It was a service ‘I needed’ and so I bit. Fortunately I disputed it and all is well. Be forewarned! Be on your guard about any ‘deals, letters from Santa, asking for donations over phone, anything suspicious.

I am one who does what I do because it has MEANING for me. It is important to me and I’m very AWARE of what I am doing. To make a blunder like I did humbles me. I must keep VIGILANT about my dealings in life.

I feel safe and protected in my life. Living at the Village is a comfort to me, family and friends, whether near or far. I endeavor to take care of myself as best I can in all ways and to be AWARE for myself as well as others. I’m sharing this in good faith because I want to be as CONSCIOUS as I can each day.

Be well, be safe,
Be AWARE,
Be happy
Have fun!


BLESSINGS



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog