WHITE DOGWOOD
CONVENIENCES


You might know (or not) that I fell 3 weeks ago in my living room. I wasn’t injured, just a bit shaken up. I spent 2 days in the hospital that was a ‘trip’ in itself. I am managing taking care of myself quite well and very gratefully so. I was also told that the vertigo or ? could happen again. I was informed of ways to keep my health steady and strong, such as drink more WATER, EAT, GET PLENTY OF SLEEP. All of these we should do anyway! However there are a few things, I have taken for granted that are beginning to creep up on me.

It is amazing to me the small, seeming uncomplicated activities I’ve enjoyed and so taken for granted. I now walk with a walker, which is a stable vehicle for me. I also am about to purchase a shower chair so I won’t slip. I choose special events that appeal to me very selectively. I’m so aware of others that have more situations in their life that makes life even more of a challenge.

My biggest challenge at the moment is the decision to give up driving (owning) a car. Talk about things I have taken for granted! I have mulled it over and over in my mind and have come to realize that I will be able to procure or enjoy a great many things as always. There are all the services here at the Village. I have friends and family who are happy to help me out when needed. I am losing my qualms about asking for what I need as well. Oh such silly pride.

The CONVENIENCES in my life have been plenty. I have created ORDER in my environment so that is taken care of. I can easily find whatever I want. My kitchen is so CONVENIENT, it is like living on a boat or in a cockpit. I see to it that I maintain that.

The best thing is that I am preparing for new ideas and angles in my life that I can enjoy and fulfill. I also looking forward to some serendipitous surprises!I have marvelous help from PT, nurses and delivery services that make it all very CONVENIENT. I seem to be more AWARE of wanting things to be as CONVENIENT as possible or else I’m reluctant to participate. 

Then I recall all the ‘bazillion’ people who have to grovel for food and water, carry heavy materials and are neglected.

I am NOTICING my reactions inside to all these CHANGES and am not exactly happy about them, I don’t feel freaked out or panicky. I am getting ideas of WHAT I can do or improve on for myself and have found the first thing that comes to my mind is WRITING, READING AND CREATING A NEW! I already have some ideas I’ll share with you after I sort through some thoughts and inspiration.

It’s actually very exciting for me. This is an OPPORTUNITY for growth on all levels. CREATIVITY, OPENNESS, INGENUITY, NEWNESS, PATIENCE, ACCEPTANCE, GRATITUDE , HUMILITY AND MUCH MORE.

I will keep you posted and you’ll see some ideas coming forth.
Please stay AWAKE and take care of yourselves! Life can hand us many unexpected surprises, especially when we least expect it!


STAY AWAKE AND WATCH
EVERY STEP YOU TAKE.
STEPS TO AWARENESS.



BLESSINGS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog