NUN'S   ORCHID


CURIOUSITY


I'm NOTICING my thoughts lately about aspects of life that interest me, that of NATURE, PERSONALITIES, THE MIND, to name a few. There's so much to notice and understand if we're in a place to open up to and pursue some answers. I am so grateful I love doing this and I feel my life is fuller and even more mysterious than ever.

When I go for a walk, I sometimes forget where I am or what I'm doing because I'm so busy gawking around to PAY ATTENTION to everything. Nature is the most fascinating to me and I certainly understand and appreciate the vastness of even a tree . . .When something is especially beautiful or unusual, I feel like I'm almost falling in love or close at least . . . Often, I feel my breath being taken away!

I do a little RESEARCH about certain things, but I realize when I see something in NATURE that is ephemeral, present & then gone from view. that impermanence is part of the whole experience, like a cloud or a sunset. Some of us buy things just so we can look at them, keep them, almost like a permanent fixture, so we don't lose them, a hanging on, if you will. 

As I get older and simplify my life, I welcome the letting go  process more and more.Time and life move on & I enjoy the freedom of detaching more and more.


So many blessings to enjoy

in our lifetime

So many blessings to let go!


BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog