Dan's photo?
INTERIM


You know what it is like when you are in ‘between acts’ . . .? An INTERIM, an intermission as it were? That’s where I am at the present moment. I am on the way to recovering from pneumonia, which is on it’s way out but left with no energy or ambition to do anything. I guess it is part of the ‘package’.

What I am doing is realizing how much I have learned and absorbed these last 10 days, which is heart warming. I know that this will pass. It is IMPERMANENT. It is an OPPORTUNITY to LISTEN to my body and my heart and be STILL.  I’m doing what is absolutely necessary and no more. I had such a urge to write this morning and share with you all. I CLEARLY see the value in PRACTICING these ideals and truths so that when I really need them I have them tucked away inside to use.

You have been a saving grace for me in allowing me to send my blogs to you, a friendly ‘ear’ and I realize, once again, how valuable that is to me, and I hope for you. It is a meaningful way for me to express myself and feel safe. I need to express myself or I’ll burst, I feel. Besides it is a BLESSING to be able to ‘call forth’ ideals I have been trying lo these many years to cultivate.

I am committed to take one day at a time and do what I can each day. No one is checking on me to see what I have accomplished. It felt so good to cancel appointments and just BE. The worst thing I (or anyone) can do is pressure myself into a ‘should’. Ahhh. . .

This feels good to write this and get more grounded. I offer this to all who feel similar (right now) as a way of relaxing into what is going on. I am looking forward to when the energy comes back step by step. I’ll do my best to be PATIENT.


ONE DAY AT A TIME
MINDING WHAT IS GOING ON
ACT ACCORDINGLY



BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog