BLUE SKY VINE
FREEDOM


We have just celebrated one of our most cherished gifts . . .that of FREEDOM. I very often take this gift for granted, the beauty and all the services. Lately I have not been doing my usual activities and have been taking very good care of myself. More than usual. When I feel fragile and vulnerable, it calls for some special care.

This morning I awoke with a brilliant aha . . . that no matter how I feel, I have a very special, precious part of me that is FREE. . I have no one hovering over me telling what I should or shouldn’t do. There are some perimeters, yes, but nothing that is difficult to abide by.

The image I had this morning was a pinpoint of light, like the light that shines in side me and all of us each second. The eternal light that is gifted each one of us no matter who we are or what we have done. I find this so incredibly comforting that it lifts any concerns and worries right up into the wild blue yonder. When I have thoughts or concerns I can quickly recall the FREEDOM light I have, beaming and flashing to remind me of my FREEDOM.

There are so many situations going on with people who do not feel their FREEDOM. Honoring this image I received helps me shift my thoughts to people so that they may receive a bit of the insight I had. It is for everyone. It takes concerted effort to acknowledge this and change ones way of perceiving TRUTH. It seems to me that it would be a much more beneficial activity to do than to feel confined and ‘ruled’ by others and their ‘rules’.

A new perspective on LIFE is always a good thing. No matter what our situation is at the present, it can always be shifted! 


When we feel confined
We can always look up and
See the sky . . .



BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog