BUCKEYE



CHANGES


This has been a monumental time of many CHANGES for all of us. We are in this MILIEU together!

Each one of us is dealing with personal issues of different kinds as well as national and global 

issues that are unsurpassed as far as I can see. I feel like I'm about to have a baby in a very few 

 days! High anticipation indeed!


I am used to CHANGE, learning how to deal with it very well ( looking back on it that is) but the 

upcoming election and the days ahead feels much different to me this time. I keep asking myself,"What

can I do to help? I have voted, I have spoken about my feelings with some people, I have asked for 

guidance both personal and nationwide, worldwide in fact. I feel a bit at a loss and confused as to what 

I can do now to make a differnce?


After listening to a very wise teacher in a Zoom call today, I was reminded, once again, that I can stay 

AWARE of what is going on, think about the best and highest for all concerned, even though there are 

many varied opinions floating about. I call it 'keeping the faith' that people will be RESPONSIBLE,

 VOTE and be as PEACEFUL with ourselves and others as possible. Everyone has a RIGHT to be 

HEARD, but in a reasonable way of communicating that ALLOWS for individual opinion, with 

INTEGRITY!


This is such an incredible OPPORTUNITY to become a community and a nation of people who act

grown up and RESPONSIBLY. It takes an enormous amount of COURAGE, to be who we really are 

and not a bunch of UNCOOPERATIVE 'you know whats'! FEAR and INSECURITY play such a huge 

role in our BEHAVIOR and ATTITUDES. We are all alike in that regard, but there are ways to regulate 

ACTIONS to be CIVIL!


I'm keeping my eyes and mind on the best outcome for all of us, where no one is left out and everyone 

can see a way to MANAGE their lives with what the outcome that  presents itself!



Let us know in our 

hearts that we will all

get through this

and be bigger for it!



BLESSINGS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog