BOUGAINVILLEA


SPIRIT


I'm so AWARE of the timing of everything! EVERYTHING has it's own time, indeed!

We have all had a tumultuous year in so many ways and now we are about to come to the closing 2 weeks. Of course it goes without saying that Christmas is coming very soon, then New Years and voila, we'll be in the NEW YEAR, 2021.

There is a particular SPIRIT that fills the air during this time of year. I love the fact that people are decorating their homes, yards and public spaces in spite or maybe because of the disruption in all of our lives that we are experiencing. It is so heartwarming and uplifting! There is a SPIRIT that rests deep within the heart of (I dare say) all of us at some level to shine a light on the most distressing situations imaginable. 

I really felt the SPIRIT after the election where so many more people voted than ever before in history! That really got my attention. I learned so much about what is going on than ever before. I NOTICED history being made like never before. I became interested in our nation and the SPIRIT that exists here. The SPIRIT is revealing just what's so and we are blessed to become AWARE!

When I become AWARE of anything really, I know my SPIRIT is present and participating. I personally depend on that SPIRIT to guide me and inspire me in all ways! I know I can trust the TRUTH to be revealed and I can TRUST what I am shown. It may not be what I'd choose but it is the highest for me. It always involves LISTENING! 

The SPIRIT that is ever present even when we don't show it or ACKNOWLEDGE it is what gets us through the rough spots. Look at the world in the last 9 months or so! We were all hit with a 'Tsunami' type situation from left field! Of course we all had our share of feelings and reactions but we did rally forth to do the best that we could in most instances. Sometimes when events and happenings hit us extra hard, we dig down deep and bring forth the STRENGTH and SPIRIT that lies within us. It's very inspiring!

The SPIRIT of the country is moving on and I am uplifted & looking forward to a new beginning! Hooray for that sometimes elusive and often times 'fogginess' that puts us in vulnerable positions because then we can learn to live in IMPERMANENCE, INSECURITY and VULNERABILITY. In order for me not to feel way too afraid I have to rely on my SPIRIT to buoy me up. I'm thankful I can depend on that!


SPIRIT is everywhere

in the wind, in NATURE 

and in each other.


BLESSINGS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog