WAITING


Look what we have here! A little green frog! What do you think he is doing? It's hard to say but my guess he is WAITING for something. . .maybe to eat, to capture, to avoid, or he is just WAITING. When I watch anything in Nature, I see them WAITING a good deal of the time.

WAITING, ah yes does that sound familiar? It certainly does to me. There was a movie many years ago called' "Waiting for Godou"( not sure of the spelling here). I never saw the movie or know what it is about but for some reason I have never forgotten the title. It is so mysterious to me and I wonder what or who is Godou? 

There are many reasons why we have to WAIT. I NOTICE it means something in the future! We are such creatures of habit much of the time that we become IMPATIENT when we don't get what we want immediately! Delayed gratification is not our style most of the time. This WAITING game can be downright painful, both mentally and physically. Think of all the gazillion times you have had to WAIT for a person, event, outcome or response. When we even think about it we can get uneasy!

I'm NOTICING that however I feel about WAITING it really doesn't change anything! ( just like WORRYING!) another topic! I am more and more AWARE of the dynamic within myself when I have to WAIT for something. It truly is a PRACTICE for me to PRACTICE being PATIENT and do my best not to get upset. Works sometimes, sometimes not. I usually DISTRACT myself in various ways but sometimes I just sit and close my eyes, practice breathing and just WAIT. 

Often times it helps me calm down and realize that EVERYTHING takes as long as it takes! This means in our personal life and in the global life of all of us. The times we are enduring right now are unprecedented for all of us. It is very demanding and difficult time to say the least. We all know what we have to do and can do now, by taking care of OURSELVES! We can't even take care of others unless we are professional caregivers. 

That can speak for our ATTITUDE of wanting things to be different! Things are as they are, right now! So . . . we WAIT yet another hour, day or however long it takes for things to change, and they will CHANGE! Sometimes things change from moment to moment! So let us all pull together mentally and in spirit so that we can all WAIT with PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING that progress is being made each day in the direction that is what it is!

I continue to send LIGHT and LOVE to ALL beings on the planet. EVERYONE is WAITING!


Every morning we WAIT

for the sun . . .

it always rises. . . somewhere.


BLESSINGS

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog