DIRECTION


Sometimes I feel like I'm on a foggy path like this photo. That fog has lifted this past week with the Inauguration and the tremendous relief it brings! At last I feel a boulder has been removed from my body and I can breathe a sigh of safety and peace of mind. I know there is ever so much work ahead but at least now I KNOW I'm heading in the right DIRECTION, and I have CONFIDENCE in the country being lead in the right DIRECTION. 

I am REALIZING now how VITAL it is to be heading in the right DIRECTION, either FORWARD or UPWARD. We are all on a journey of one form or another, with drastic and subtle changes all along the way. My INTENTION is to look ahead and aim for the highest and the best in any situation. I did my best to keep my DIRECTION and my aim as high as possible but it was not easy.

Somehow I knew down deep that 'all would be well' but I became wobbly more times than once. I knew  what I needed to do for myself and my country, but my TRUST level wavered some about others behavior. What DIRECTION others go in and what other's motives have does effect me, us, in different ways. I don't fully understand the best ways to stay FOCUSED and TRUSTING when a Tsunami comes my, our way. I am so clear how we all are affected no matter what age, place in life or circumstances.

There is  a lot to be said for TENACITY and PERSEVERANCE in any situation. For instance when I don't know what to do when a technical situation arises, I try to solve it myself but after a few tries, I am very quick to ask for help. It is one of the most exciting things that happens to me when I either solve the situation or someone guides me through it! It is so EMPOWERING! 

This is how we ALL functioned these past months and I know part of the reason is that we knew the DIRECTION in which we wanted to go!!I received my covid vaccination and I was astounded at how many people were there to receive it and how the HEALTH providers were so organized, kind, patient and giving as we 'waited our turn'. I felt like these people knew exactly what they were doing and in the way they all calmly proceeded in taking care of each of us so well!

I feel the people here at the Village know exactly which DIRECTION they are headed. It does INSPIRE confidence when that happens, to feel safe and guided is what I certainly aim for each day. that's why it is invaluable for businesses, programs, classes and individuals to have a clear understanding of what DIRECTION they are headed. If anyone is confused about this feat, just try planning a trip somewhere and not being sure about which DIRECTION will take you there!

I'm so  GRATEFUL for who I am, what I have, what I know and can do that I feel I've been given a new lease on life. So many POSSIBILITIES are waiting for us to APPRECIATE and give THANKS for in our lives1 With SUPPORT, LOVE, CONFIDENCE and PERSEVERANCE, we really can live a wonderful LIFE amidst everything we encounter!

We can create our own COMPASS and re-evaluate our 'journey' to make sure we are indeed heading in the DIRECTION we want to be going in! It's up to us!


Stay happy!

It makes the 

Birds sings!


BLESSING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog