BLUE CONVOLVUS


OPULENCE


OPULENCE . . . Isn't that a magnanimous word? OPULENCE means wealthy, rich, a little more than well-to-do, perhaps well-off. That is how I have felt lately, coming upon or finding something I'm seeking or needing.  I have a very special frame in my bathroom that I like to switch pictures in from time to time. I knew the one I wanted to put in the frame and when I went to look for it ( in the exact envelope in which I stored it, ) it was not there. I wouldn't give up and continued to go back to look for it 4 times! At last, on the 4th try, there is was nestled gently in between other photos.

One might think I was a bit obsessed, which I was, until I found that picture! The feeling that swept over me was one of relief, of course, but also of OPULENCE, of being well off, wealthy in a sense. I found what I most wanted in that moment! The sensation in my body was palpable, I could feel it everywhere, how silly, but true.

These last couple of weeks or so have changed for me, for all of us in a few ways. I notice it since we have been able to receive the vaccines, especially. I feel more relaxed and confident in all areas of my life. I also acknowledge that I have survived the scare of Covid as have others in their own way. That feels very uplifting to me and enables all of us to enjoy our lives more fully in whatever way we choose.

Everywhere I look here I experience OPULENCE. The outdoors is a feast for the eyes if we just look. The air and the temperature is positively glorious right now and that makes the whole scene OPULENT to me. I swoon in the surroundings of NATURE and a tiny bird or seed can get my attention. 

What is OPULENCE to you? Is it grand cars, clothes, fine homes, vacations, parties, money? For me it is what I have in my own home and l where I am living. OPULENCE is such a personal item that one can have many aspirations for.  Mine has certainly changed over the years to a simpler but beautiful and efficient life style.

When I see views of beautiful and majestic mountains, rivers flowing freely, animals, flowers, plants , NATURE, I feel utterly rich, and satisfied. I'm so grateful that I feel like this! It is a gift to feel like this and I know it! It just seems to come to me. 


Opening up to the Universe

Seems to be the key

To receiving . . .


BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog