EVIDENCE


I'm sure we are all familiar with mystery stories or whatever where we want to see and perceive the EVIDENCE that declares what has or is happening.  It's very normal to want to know for sure beyond a reasonable doubt, what is so! After all, if we have the EVIDENCE than all is well. it's like in this picture, the water falling through the rocks had to have come from higher up. Here's the EVIDENCE right here.

I remember many years ago going to a seminar and the person was talking about EVIDENCE. What I really remember was the realization of how much I KNOW and TRUST in the areas of LIFE I 'can't see, hear, feel or even taste, because there is no tangible EVIDENCE and yet I KNOW it's happening or has happened sometime, even millions of years ago. A perfect example is the WIND blowing and the trees moving.

Virtually all events in HISTORY and in NATURE fall into this category because we have EVIDENCE even if we didn't experience something happening! This is remarkable to me,  to BELIEVE and TRUST so much without EVIDENCE. I certainly have felt this way this past year. The EVIDENCE of what all has transpired is EVIDENT and what is happening now is also EVIDENT. We have experienced a shift in ATTITUDES and EFFORTS and ACCOMPLISHMENTS in the name of SUPPORT AND SURVIVAL. EVIDENCE . . .

I have heard people say that if it they can't see or touch something it isn't true or there. Scientists confirm this regularly and when a scientist wavers toward EVIDENCE, some simply deny it. More and more scientists and others are softening a bit and coming around to ACCEPT what is not EVIDENT.

How is it with you? In these times we're all in, is it possible to look beyond the EVIDENCE and see and feel, taste and smell a world where circumstances are not EVIDENT?

I grew up with a sense of FAITH and I'm so thankful I did because now it is very easy for me to accept what is not EVIDENT. There are some things I would rather not accept that are EVIDENT.


What happens when

the EVIDENCE is

in our favor?


BLESSINGS


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog