SIGNS



I have been NOTICING lately all kinds of SIGNS in my life. Some of these SIGNS are actually CHANGES that I either feel or sense are coming about. Some of these SIGNS feel a bit uncertain or vague while others are breathtakingly beautiful and even enchanting!

I definitely NOTICE some CHANGES in my energy level, my interests, my desires and my abilities.Some of these AWARENESSES are disconcerting and others I can ACCEPT easily. While other SIGNS can be amazingly wonderful and awesome to behold. I love walking around the lake and sitting on a bench to write, & watching all that is going on in front of me. One of my favorite' scenes' is the way the sun and water somehow blend to make what I call 'fairy lights'. If you just happen to catch the light on a tree trunk or branches where the sun (or the combination of the water and the sun) make the tree fairly 'dance' and lightly ripple with delight! It is mesmerizing to watch and lasts about 1 to 4 minutes. 

It is indeed a dance and I feel a SIGN from it that ALL IS WELL! It's fun to wait and 'get the message' that the SIGN is trying to convey! It's always something and it is up to each one of us to perceive what any SIGN means to us. It calls for PAYING ATTENTION to what's going on both inside and outside of us. When birds sing above me or around me I listen to them and usually wonder . . .but I do NOTICE the loveliness of the sound. I'm even getting to where I don't mind crows so much!

SIGNS can be very subtle like a soft wind that suddenly comes up seemingly from out of nowhere. Some SIGNS can be very obvious and sometimes disturbing like a fire alarm, the phone ringing or a sudden shout from close by. the reaction in my body is different with each experience. I navigate toward quiet, soft, beautiful anything and tighten up and feel fear at the sound of sharp loud sounds, at least until I realize what they are. Just for fun, check out the mandala above for a study in intricacy. What does it say to you?

The beauty about SIGNS is that they can be experienced through any of the 6 SENSES, sight, sound, touch, hearing, taste and FEELINGS! I love this fact because I won't miss much if I keep my SENSES open and 'on alert'. 


It is so easy to do if

we stay OPEN to Life and 

AWARE of where we put

our feet!



BLESSINGS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog