FAVORITES


I had a wonderful idea pop into my mind . . .naming my FAVORITE 'THINGS' just to bring them to consciousness! I LOVE a great many 'things' and want to share them with you.
To begin with, here are some of the most SIGNIFICANT events in my life. You might call them FAVORITES because they were so meaningful!

 Graduating from college /teaching, working  in a dress shop in high school, marrying and having my children, having an organizing business for 22 years, working for an organization and co-ordinating workshops, having my 'colors done'. (This means having a professional guide me in the most becoming colors to wear and use in my environment.THIS changed my life in opening my eyes as to who I really am in terms of presentation!)

FAVORITE COLOR   turquoise, FAVORITE FLOWER  Sarah Berhardt pink peony, FAVORITE OUTDOOR PLANT, Bouganvilla, FAVORITE  INDOOR PLANT, bird's nest ferns

FAVORITE FOODS, soups and stews, FAVORITE BEVERAGE,black tea, FAVORITE BREADS, french,

FAVORITE PLACES TO HANG OUT, home, FAVORITE NATURE, (woods, mountains, birds, )trees,

FAVORITE PLACE, our cabin in mountains, Wyo. growing up

FAVORITE VACATION  England, garden tour, FAVORITE PAST TIME, gardening, FAVORITE CREATIVITY, writing

FAVORITE ENTERTAINMENT, movies, FAVORITE SONG, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

FAVORITE SINGER (MALE) Andrea Bottelli, FEMALE SINGER                         FAVORITE MOVIE 'Sound of Music'

These are my best FAVORITES that come to mind. I have many other things I dearly love and run a close second here. It is just INVIGORATING to recall these FAVORITES and see what comes up next. I'll probably thing of dozens of memories I might call FAVORITES as well. It is good for me to keep to one for purposes of this 'exercise'.


                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog