BEAUTY BERRY


TRANSFORMATION


Ah! At last AUTUMN is APPROACHING, with it's chilly days and nights, it's CHANGE in temperature, and of course Daylight Savings is here once again. That CHANGE always knocks me back a bit, I'm disoriented for a few days. CHANGING my clocks back is like a ritual to me. I'm remembering the CHANGE from winter into spring and then it becomes hot all  of a sudden to me. This is merely an OBSERVATION. It makes me APPRECIATE the CHANGES and find the very best of each one.

I love the CHANGES that come in NATURE, especially. The colors, textures, fragrances, looks of so many things, in particular some of the trees around. I watch for the Spruce trees by Gin Lake that are very green then turn a yellowish green to copper color! It is so magnificent to watch this TRANSFORMATION  every AUTUMN. TRANSFORMATION is really what it is because the tree is basically the same tree but it has 'adoned 'it's coat of many colors from time to time.

Isn't that what we all do from time to time? I certainly do, NOTICING how I have TRANSFORMED my attitudes, way of being, thoughts, opinion, interests, talents (improving, actually) over time. I am, however, the same person/spirit I have always been. This has been a bit mind boggling for me to accept in the past ( and even now sometimes) but I'm ACCEPTING the CYCLES of LIFE much more readily. Nature helps me do that. I forget and then I remember again just what's what.

It feels to me a bit 'dream like' what has gone on the last year and a half with Covid, and the many CHANGES in our country and in the world. It is a whirling jig to me and has been eye opening to say the least! I don't understand it most of the time and am learning to 'let it be' when I feel so much is out of my hands. I always get this way, confusion, resistance and anxiety at this time of year. Most people are in high ANTICIPATION for the holidays coming. It is always a challenge for me. With so many changes and challenges in the world now,(seems like more than ever), I'm feeling it creeping on me and I feel like it is more difficult for me to stay grounded. 

I'm sharing this not to complain or be disparaging but to have empathy for anyone experiencing stress right now.  I have had an idea for the last 10 years or so and that is a dream, actually, of people who have means that can be shared, to eliminate buying gifts for loved ones and friends, by way of mutual consent and give to people and organizations in order to supply them with what they need, basics, like food and clothing, blankets, even books or articles that they can use. Imagine if for one year people were willing and happily so to give their money and gifts to ones who have great needs and no resources?

Some people would be insulted and upset to even think of something like this! Think how that gesture would affect our kids and people who are accustomed to 'getting' more more more! It fills my heart and mind with JOY to think of GIVING with an open HEART to people they don't even know! People in other places they'll never meet! 

I think what galls me the most is the ever ringing cry of the 'NEW with PEACE ON EARTH and GOOD WILL!'There are some marvelous changes going on, as well so that is a comfort!

I have made my own adjustments to gift giving a few years ago and I can do even more to give in an appropriate way. I do feel my most generous gift to unknown people is to bless them frequently and see them in the Light, no matter what their circumstances. 


I seek understanding, compassion and 

generosity for all of us in our coming holiday season.

 may it be one of AWAKENING, GENEROSITY AND KINDNESS.


BLESSINGS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog