BLUE SKY/LUPINS

FRAMING


I'm am suddenly aware of the word FRAMING! There are so many different uses for the word, FRAMING  that describe or illustrate a very important feature in our everyday world. When I think of FRAMING, I think of FRAMING a picture, FRAMES for eye glasses, FRAMING a garden bed, a bed FRAME, FRAME of mind, the attitude and thinking about myself and how I feel about others, FRAMING a view, very important in the gardening world. On and on . . .

There is a FRAME, so to speak, of our lives, as well, a sort of MAP or GUIDE to where we are going and where we want to 'be'. Without a FRAME for a house or building there is no STRUCTURE or stability for it to be safe and usable. I very much want to feel I'm in a SAFE space!

I'm the kind of person that thrives on STRUCTURE and a FRAME from which to navigate. Once I experience that I am safe, then I can feel FREE and CREATE the next step for myself. I also NOTICE when I'm in a restaurant or a place with many people, I tend to want to sit on the periphery of the room rather than in the middle of all the hub bub. I also don't like any feeling of being 'hemmed in'. 
When I think about i, I am the kind of person who likes ORDER, CLARITY, DEMARCATION so I know where I am! To me any form of FRAMING makes me feel SAFE, something I highly VALUE!

This also applies to me in NATURE. I love to look up at the gorgeous blue sky, such a vision of openness; but I prefer there be clouds in the sky as well. I don't really enjoy looking at a desert or the middle of the ocean where there are no seeming boundaries or 'stepping off' places to be seen.  it's so interesting writing all this because I was never so clear before about what I'm comfortable with and what not so much.

So now I wonder, do each of us build or create our own FRAME for our lives or are we designed to RECOGNIZE and WORK WITH the FRAMES that are already set up for us? I experience both 'sides' of the same 'coin', so to speak. I'm very clear about the basic FRAMEWORK in which I live as well as the freedom to CREATE my own FRAMES! That has got to be the height of FREEDOM! 


I'm THANKFUL I
don't have to do
ALL the FRAMING!


BLESSINGS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog