ANGEL TRUMPET



GUIDANCE


I have long been a firm believer of following my INTUITION, LISTENING, and following my inner GUIDANCE. I have been accurate and 'right on' more times than not so I feel I can TRUST myself to make decisions for POSITIVE outcomes. This was the case with an incident that I experienced this week.

I was looking for a movie to watch and came across one about an young acupuncturist in Korea. This was very interesting to me that I would even consider this movie. As I began watching it I had a REVELATION sweep over me that I indeed needed to see an acupuncturist myself! It was like being struck by something other worldly! I knew I had to PAY ATTENTION to this message so the next morning I did some research for an acupuncturist in town. 

Sure enough I found one whom I had actually gone to 7 years ago. (I recalled how much I liked her and the only reason I didn't continue was that I couldn't afford her at the time.) I called her and got an appointment in 4 days.

I went to see her and was more than pleasantly pleased with what she had to offer me. She made me feel assured she could address my challenges and relatively simply. That was good news indeed! Then,. . .  she checked my insurance and I can have 24 visits in one year, insurance covering it all! I was thrilled and grateful to say the least!

I'm sharing all this personal experience because it helps me assimilate the profundity of LISTENING to my GUIDANCE and FOLLOWING it! It has happened to me other times in my life and it always led me to the right CHOICE! It is a CHOICE, ALWAYS! I remember times I did not LISTEN! 

When I TRUST myself, it always pays off. Today I had a kerfuffle with my bank, minor but annoying. After talking with 3 people about the situation, one of whom did not give me all the information I needed, I am the one who figured out what the problem was! It was amazing! It felt so good to have enough CONFIDENCE in myself to pursue the mix up until I got the proper results! That comes with me being so PERSISTENT! I will not give up until I solve/resolve a situation, no matter how trivial!  I simply won't do it! I love that about myself! 

I used to wait and depend on someone else to 'fix' upsets for me. I did not have the CONFIDENCE in myself to believe I could handle it until the end result was achieved. PRACTICE and DETERMINATION are 2 attributes I have cultivated in these last years; one being the immense satisfaction I get from pressing on & achieving it and second, I didn't want to wait for someone else to do it.

I must say, I didn't have very good role models concerning 'got for it' attitudes. I have received most of my drive and CONFIDENCE from my own DETERMINATION from watching movies and reading books! Also seeing how other's DETERMINATION has INSPIRED and truly HELPED so many people down through the years.

I have felt intense frustration for not having the energy or whatever to do some things I used to do. I have lots of ideas about supportive activities that I can not do at this time. 


One thing I can and will 

do is to write and 

that I can & love to do!


BLESSINGS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog