BUTTERFLY ON ROSE


MOTHERS


It is that lovely time of year to celebrate MOTHERS, our very own MOTHER and grandmothers and that of MOTHER EARTH. I get a warm, loving feeling when I think of MOTHERS Day. I had a very loving and very caring mother. My memories of her are special and precious to me because of her love, guidance and nurturing. I'm aware that not everyone had a loving mother and I'm sorry about that. Who ever and where ever they are I know in my heart they wanted to be a loving mother but for whatever reason, they just couldn't. that is very sad.I hope that there was a person in your life who you felt close to and shared good memories. 

It seems as I get older I have met women who have cared for me and guided me very kindly and given me a feeling of being cared for so beautifully. My favorite description of any person, male or female is LIVING KINDNESS. It fills the whole gamit of characteristics of a MOTHER or any person that we are fond of. I'm also aware of the role of MOTHERHOOD. It seemed automatic for my MOTHER when she was with me. She was kind, caring and fun! We enjoyed being together and laughed a lot. I never really knew my grandmothers, except my father's mother who made me beautiful clothes from time to time as I was growing up.

My experience with motherhood is very special to me. I experienced a great loss in losing my first son but went on to have 2 daughters and 2 sons who have matured and created lives for themselves and their families that are flourishing. I feel exceedingly blessed to know they are so well and happy.

MOTHERHOOD is a very challenging and rewarding 'occupation'. It completely fills a mother's mind, her days and her life. I always wanted to be a MOTHER, since I can remember, so when I had my children it was a dream come true. For some women, it is not a chosen path and I can only hope that for most women it becomes a joy that they cherish. 

MOTHERHOOD can be shared with other women everywhere. I always learned so much from other mothers and felt more confident being in the company of mothers who were both experienced and not so experienced. I have become aware of the mothers in different countries. Even though they have different customs, they still are MOTHERS who give birth to and raise children in many different ways. 

MOTHERHOOD includes children and animals, all of whom 'came from someone or something' and that is something to be honored. It is the cycle of Life.

It warms my heart to know that MOTHERHOOD can bring the world together even for a day with acknowledging the gift of MOTHERHOOD everywhere. I feel that we can all visualize the harmony, peace and love that mother's bring to the world no matter what is going on. 


Let's acknowledge and 

Bless all the MOTHERS 

on our planet

in GRATITUDE!


BLESSINGS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog