IMAGINATION


Looking at this photo of the mama feeding her baby so tenderly and lovingly makes me wonder how does she know so clearly what to do? Also the beauty and the intricacy of the nest? I can only use my IMAGINATION, to be sure!

Using my IMAGINATION is one of the most satisfying things I do with my time and my mind. I feel gifted to be able to conjure up in my IMAGINATION many different beautiful and useful objects and works of art, whether it is painting, designing my home, writing, houseplants, even reading.
Also anything that will make my life more comfortable. That means letting go of unwanted things, as well.

I love to observe NATURE, trees for example, with all the twists and turns of branches and trunks, the multi layers of mountains and canyons with the markings of eons ago doing their handiwork. It defies IMAGINATION because it takes time and it all comes from NATURE.

When I see art work of any kind, or read people's poetry or stories and experiences, it INSPIRES me to want to CREATE more myself. This experience of writing every week is a life line for me. It is fuel for my soul. I can use my IMAGINATION to choose a idea for each blog and that is what spurns me on to continue. Once I've done that, I'm usually 'off and running' with the idea. IMAGINATION is the very tool we need to CREATE a work of art for each of us. I am seeing that an artist uses his IMAGINATION to create a work of art, allowing it to flow into specifics in order to get the result he wants. It must start with IMAGINATION.

Where do we go to open our SENSES to IMAGINE whatever it is we want? We can go inside and outside. Inside go to our mind and outside go out in the world! One thing that comes to mind is the Wright Brothers and their airplane actually flying! Any explorer or inventor, actor or screen writer, director certainly uses his IMAGINATION as to how they want their result to be! Just watch The Greatest Showman with Hugh Jackman, Barnum and the circus or Finding Neverland, how James Barrie created Peter Pan & watch IMAGINATION come to life!

OUTSIDE, for me, is the wonder of NATURE in every way! I ooh and ahh about it so much you know what I mean! NATURE can replace every disappointment, longing, aspiration or void I have at any given time. It is substance for me. Everything feels brighter when I even look outside, let alone 'get out in it'.

INSIDE, it is a matter of visualizing, meditating, reading,all activities that require attention and quiet. Allowing ideas to just 'pop up' out of the blue is a wonderful way to begin using our IMAGINATION.

What using our IMAGINATION does for us is to bring an 'aliveness' into our lives that we didn't know was there before! There are so many gazillion of ideas floating around that one can latch on to in order to IMAGINE, if nothing else, just ENJOY in our minds!


IMAGINATION is the 

key to any 

creative endeavor.


BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog