RED MAPLE


PERPECTIVE


I love Autumn! The wonder of this beautiful Red Maple leaf! I also love plaid shirts,especially flannel (must be from my youth in Wyoming!) I have been looking for one with a small-ish plaid. I finally found one. When I look at the plaid design, my eye seems to go to the larger plaid. Looking closely, I can bring my vision 'down' and see a smaller plaid within the larger frame. PERSPECTIVE is after all PERCEIVING something differently, as in looking at something up close and then looking at the background. Notice that in the photo of the Red Maple. It's seeing something from a different point of view. It is an opening of the mind and the heart. I realize that I can create or see a different PERSPECTIVE whenever I choose to.

This is a huge eye-opener and heart opener as well and I achieved this 'technique' from implementing some of the teachings in the THINK AGAIN book I wrote about. I don't know when I have read a book that is so informative and life changing as that one has been for me. It will be my 'go to' book for a very long time, until I can get a new PERSPECTIVE in a moment. As a matter of fact, I did such a 'shifting' of attitude this morning in feeling and an awareness that is personal and uncomfortable. It just seems to be working for me to gain a new PERSPECTIVE clearly and quickly! So grateful! It is saving much time and consternation!

As we all know, the present time is so precarious and daunting, to be sure. I am doing my best to juggle my feelings of optimism and anxiety, along with nagging feelings if UNCERTAINTY. I'm so grateful I have this PERSPECTIVE knowledge to help me work with it all! I'm very careful not to 'bad-mouth' what I don't agree with and keep my sights high. Any negative energy and vibes DOES NOT work in our favor!

PERSPECTIVE is an issue that we all need and can use in every area of our life. the attitude of some people, the way things are 'run', the fear tactics that are out there, the deceits, the  falsehoods that are prevalent in our society and of course, the greed. All this is judgment on my part but I don't know how to express myself without being judgmental.

Each one of us has an opinion about everything! Is that a fair statement? I know I do and so since we are fellow humans, I assume we all do. The most important VALUE in my life is LOVING KINDNESS, which includes, CONSIDERATION,COMPASSION and  GOODNESS. This is what I want for everyone, animals, the PLANET and I'm committed to working towards and for that as best I can. 

Sometimes it doesn't take much just to tweak an attitude just a mite and bring about PEACE and HARMONY within.


PERSPECTIVE can be seen 

from up close 

or from a distance.



BLESSINGS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog