NIGHT BLOOMING CEREUS


This photo of a NIGHT BLOOMING CEREUS is one of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! I understand it blooms once and then is gone! It's like a magnificent chance it takes to show the world such Beauty! What an inspiration to experience, ( even in a photo). Such a marvel! What an OPPORTUNITY to swoon!

That is exactly how I feel about coming together as a unit of the world to VOTE! The time has crept up some of us, for others it has dragged itself here. I am not a political activist in the traditional way, but this ELECTION is really CRUCIAL for so many people in so many ways, on so many levels!

I made sure I VOTED by mail and mailed it in with wings of faith on the content for the highest good for all to the best of my knowledge. I'm so much more AWARE of what is going on with so many views, it can be daunting and confusing. I always go by what my gut guides me to do, along with well researched information. I know how I feel and how I want to feel after voting. How do you want to feel before and after voting?

In one of my favorite movies, a music class is preparing to play their violins in Carnegie Hall in New York City. Their teacher told them they sounded terrible!It was imperative that they play their very best in order to save a music program for their school. The teacher said," If you have a hand in saving the program, you're going to feel reaaaallllyyyy good." Their efforts were excellent and it saved the program!

It takes COURAGE and PERSISTENCE AND A VERY HIGH INTENTION to fight for what we want and believe in! Some people are already busy at work predicting results that can lead to discouragement and people  thinking  VOTING 'doesn't matter!'

I believe that never before has so many issues been at stake. It is such a CRUCIAL time for people to be given another chance to live their lives in more peace. What we really have to consider is ,'how do we want out children, grandchildren and friends to experience their life in the future? A place of BEAUTY, PEACE , MORE EQUALITY AND PROSPERITY.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, GET OUT AND VOTE AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!


EACH ONE OF US CAN 

CONTRIBUTE TO THAT &

JUSTICE WILL REIGN FOR ALL!


BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog