EXPERIMENTS


Have you noticed that life is made up of CHOICES? There is always something to decided upon! It takes a whole lot of COURAGE and it is RISKY business. It is so easy to stay in the same rut and choose the same thing over and over again and then wonder why our life feels flat and we are bored!

There are some 'favorites' we all enjoy and have/do them over and over again. Or some brands we always  buy because they are familiar and reliable. I'm the same way until I suddenly realize I could 'branch our here a bit and try something new and different. I would say that 80% of the time I'm happy with my choice. I have been blessed with making large purchases, like a house and a car that were the best choice ever! Taking a job offer before I even had a blink of time to think about it!Marrying someone I knew only 3 months! All good choices. 

That's not to say things stayed the same because they didn't but they were still the right CHOICES. It takes EXPERIMENTING with all sorts of CHOICES to TAKE A CHANCE to see if our INTUITION is working for us. One of the things I love in life is EXPERIMENTING with all sorts of things, food, colors, clothing, relationships, interests, projects,books, movies . . .

Really everything is an EXPERIMENT when you think about it. Changing ingredients (or even following the directions to a T)! Choosing vacation spots, places to have dinner for the first time, a new coat. It's what makes life more exciting and an ADVENTURE! When I think of the gazillion of EXPERIMENTS Thomas Edison, and all other inventors made and finally achieved what they set out to do! 

I think the best 'test' of an EXPERIMENT working for me is if I'm happy and satisfied with the results. I feel we have to know that there is a chance we won't get what we want. It means we tried and that is the biggest point! I

I'd say that in most cases we can change or tweak almost any endeavor, even if we lose time and/or money in the process. At least we are in more control and can make adjustments.

Have fun EXPERIMENTING with something this holiday season and see how you feel. I changed a mind set I've had forever and am becoming more generous and giving in certain areas of my life. It feel so wonderful! I remember a workshop I took years ago called CREATE AND ADJUST! It taught me a lot about EXPERIMENTING and TRUSTING the process of Life. 

Go ahead, pick an

EXPERIEMENT

and go for it!


The Universe 

will catch you!


BLESSINGS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog