WEEPING GINGER



PREPAREDNESS


Have you ever had a dream in sleep that really woke you up? I had one that was PROPHETIC, in my experience. I was in an airplane just windows all around me, just me in a seat. I looked down and saw a gigantic expanse of land below that was 180 degrees view. There was a very steep cliff, like a canyon. At the top of the cliff was tall dried grass extending for miles beyond. It went on and on.

I was on my way to see someone to 'report' what I was seeing. When I came 'back' to the scene, I discovered other features, like blue dots running off to the right side. So I 'reported' that and other features like a blue water fall. It was like the plane was about to land on an air strip when I noticed a huge river flowing 'toward' me and 'I' had to steer the plane off center to avoid it. 

I didn't feel exactly scared but very much alarmed that it was an omen of something to PREPARE  me to re-direct the plane off its course. It was quite beautiful but definitely something to pay attention to.

The dream seemed very long, but when I woke up, I felt a clear message was trying to reach me, a warning of some sorts to gather together as a community that was being threatened. A time to truly wake up and rally our forces to work together and support each other. It was a test, of sorts, to realize what dangerous waters we're in in our country.

It also reminded me of watching World War 11 movies of strategies against the enemy invading our country ...Just how DILIGENT we have to be in the next 2+ years to stabilize our country and our ATTITUDES. It seemed to me we are being given another chance to create our country into a place to live and raise our families that can live in more harmony and equanimity.

What's interesting to me is that I am not a actively political person, watching every move anyone makes. I have noticed this time we've been living through has been more stressful  for me.

I also know that when any thing like this happens,  it is the beginning of a disintegration of some kind. There is always chaos before the calm, before the harmony can be established! 

The biggest thing to remember is not to get caught up in talk of negative, defeated, 'ain't it awful' nature and to FOCUS as best we can on the GOODNESS that we want in our life, What IS POSSIBLE !!! WHAT WE WANT!


THERE IS GOOD

IN EVERYTHING. . . 

SOMEWHERE!


BLESSINGS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog