NEW INSIGHTS







 Greetings Friends! It has been awhile since I have written, December 20,2022 to be exact. A plethora ( great deal ) of experiences have come my way since December, one of which was getting Covid and being quite sick and certainly lethargic. I also still can't taste my food fully!

I have 'written' many blogs in my mind but that's as far as they went. It has been a very uncomfortable time for me, both physically and mentally and so I realized that I 'just needed to write something! I receive a writing called The Marginalian two times a week on my phone that offers amazing articles about artists, primarily and writers, usually ones who wrote many decades ago and who are all brilliant, and inspiring. Something moved me to write today, even a small note to express myself and to communicate with you all that I still care and want to connect again. 

 Since I have not felt myself for some time I'm AWARE more than ever of other people's situations and suffering. I know two people who are having a lot of pain and the main feeling I have about them is 'helplessness'. It's awful to feel like this no matter what is going on that I can't do anything about, really, except pray and be KIND to myself and to others. Actually I believe there is more I can do, I just don't know how to identify it. It is to do something, at least one thing every day we don't really want to do! I believe Eleanor Roosevelt said that. I know for certain I benefit from doing that and, right now, it's the best I can do!

I feel a 'quickening' in my soul that this can and will benefit us all if we apply it. I always feel in my heart that there is a solution or at least a 'loosening up' of a strangle hold of something that is over us. Each of us in our own way, is dealing with a situation, either personally or universally that has a grip on us that is very uncomfortable and affecting our day to day lives in a myriad of ways. 

 If you choose to 'go along this journey' with me and even share your experiences, it could be the beginning of something REALLY big for all of us. I feel it!!! In the mean time and until next time, simply PAY ATTENTION to yourself, your feelings, desires and behavior and NOTICE! That's all you have to do, really. 

Oh yes, and KEEP THE FAITH!

 WHEN A SPARK IGNITES OUT OF THE BLUE 
STOP A MOMENT AND LISTEN, LOOK AROUND AND INSIDE . . .
 SOMETHING IS HATCHING! 



 BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog