WHITE PEACOCK     


     MOVING


The day is quickly coming, Wednesday, my MOVING day to building A-B! It seems so quick to arrive! I'm naming this gorgeous  WHITE PEACOCK to be my guide and my ? whatever the name is for safe travels. I simply love this PEACOCK in all its elegance and beauty! Magnificent  Creature  of the Universe!  I feel his splendor and PROTECTION! I'm only 'being moved' across a lawn to a beautiful apartment with an even better view of Gin Lake than I have had! Imagine my delight! More lake showing surrounded by massive trees all the way around except from like on a clock, 5:00 to 7:00 right in front of my new apartment  where there is 1 Cypress tree and a large bush!There also is a bench at the foot of my walk way that overlooks the entire lake! I still have the gorgeous trees I've enjoyed all along!I'm thrilled and thankful!  

I have been very careful not to collect much while living here and yet I feel overwhelmed with all I do have. Movers are coming to pack up. move, unpack and place my belongings, which is wonderful. I still feel these sticky fingers to 'pack and do' somethings on my own. A few delicate things I will wrap in T shirts and put in my dresser drawers, I just can't resist.

Aha! We see and feel the issue of TRUST popping up! Another lesson on LETTING GO! What if something does break or get misplaced? I must remember I have enjoyed my things for many years and I'll remember them well but alas, I'll be just fine!

Ahhh, what a splendid reminder about ATTACHMENTS! Ever present in our faces when we are faced with CHANGE! It's such a great OPPORTUNITY to RE-ACCESS our VALUES and concentrate on the really IMPORTANT facets of LIFE!

When I moved into my present apartment, I felt sure it was my last move. when I (we) received word we were being moved, it didn't take me long to adjust and ACCEPT what would be happening. I'm very thankful for that. It means I'm achieving the VALUES I'm working toward.

I'll go these next few days as best I can, with an adequate amount of help, I'm sure and come out the other side just fine! I'm ever so grateful I have a place let alone beautiful and convenient at all to move to!

  

I bless what I have 

And bless what's to come

All along the way . . .


BLESSINGS                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog