BEES

SYMBOLS


OH BOY! It's been 11 days since I moved into my apartment! It feels even longer ago since I'm so well adjusted here! I'm loving everything about it, especially the view! I'm also getting used to the light switches being on the opposite side!

About the 5th day after getting settled, I looked outside and my eye caught on a shape in a tree on the other side of the lake. It was fascinating and I immediately saw it was in the shape of a Deer standing tall and looking straight at me. It was indeed a SYMBOL! I knew it was LOOKING OUT for me, night and day! It was a palpable feeling of PROTECTION!

DEER SYMBOLIZE GENTLENESS in the MEDICINE CARDS book I have. GENTLENESS is one of my 'themes' in my life of an AWARENESS I always hope to emulate,

Every day, usually several times a day, I look out my window and there he stands, tall and proud and diligent! It is a great comfort to me, silly as it may sound. It never wavers!

Then, this morning I saw a yellow Butterfly flitting about right outside my window. This site was familiar because I had seen many different (I'm sure ) yellow butterfly out my window and I knew even then it was a SYMBOL or an omen of some kind. I just knew it!

BUTTERFLY SYMBOLIZE TRANSFORMATION in the MEDICINE CARDS book I have. I really relate to that because I feel like I have been TRANSFORMING ever since I moved to the Village, especially this past year at a rather rapid rate!

BUTTERFLY TRANSFORMATION has 4 stages it goes through that are very distinct. 

    1.  egg   Is it just a thought or an idea?

    2.  larva   Do I need to make a decision?

    3.  Cocoon  Am I developing and doing something to make my idea a reality?

    4  Birth   Am I completing my idea?

Does any of this speak to you in your life?


Sometimes we are 'forced' to act when we don't want to or have not planned to have to act.

Such as my (our) move to a new location. It takes us by surprise and if we follow the 'lead', it will take us to new dimensions that we least expect. That's what happened to me! I was pro-active, searching out and claiming exactly what I wanted to move to! I hit the jack pot because I'm so happy! I went with the flow and bingo, more than what I thought possible!

When you are out and about in NATURE around here, (so you can see it from time to time) keep your eyes open and your heart to see what pops up before your eyes to use as your SYMBOL! It can make a huge difference in your PERSPECTIVE about your life and of who you are! I have not shared the exact location of my SYMBOL animal in the tree. It is my secret, mine and his, a little game we play!




Seek and you will find . . .

Be open and it will come

Serendipities abound!!!


BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog