MOTHER AND BABIES



ADJUSTMENTS


When things change in our lives, even a tiny bit, we have to ADJUST to the new situation, do we not? You can well imagine how this mama duck had to ADJUST to having such a large family, but I'm very sure she did! Any change can be daunting or it can be pleasant and smooth running. My recent change in moving to a different apartment was the latter and I'm most grateful for the easy transition. I like my apartment and the setting better than the previous one! Fancy that?

Since my move and my 'settling in', I have experienced some amazing changes. Quite by a unexpected chance, I have been able to change my health insurance and my doctor to much more to my advantage! I'm thrilled! I'm also meeting more people and finding my situation more pleasant than before. My houseplants are growing more vigorously than before and with less light coming in! Amazing!

I have been wanting these changes in my life for some time but I wasn't diligently hoping and praying for them. This has all been a subconscious endeavor and all very do-able and smooth. I have had some ADJUSTING to do but after 3 weeks, I feel at home and all is familiar to me now, the mirror image dance is falling into place!

There are 2 ways we can go into ADJUSTING to anything . . . we can go into a change in resistance or acceptance! I chose the latter because I was ready for a change and I was taking my chances it would be for the better and it was! As a matter of fact, I realized that every move I have ever made was always a better one, much to my surprise!

Once I'm in a new situation, I immediately look for ways to arrange things to the most advantage for my comfort, safety, beauty and convenience. It's always an opportunity to weed-out belongings and treat myself to something new! I'm not extravagant but practical and thrifty, making sure I really like it! For me it's like 'playing house'.

Being creative never ends, no matter how old we get or where we end up! It's the only way to stay fresh and happy within ourselves!


Treating ourselves to 'new'

Indulging in freshness

Appreciating what we have!


BLESSINGS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog