TREES


AWESOME


This photo isn't especially beautiful, but it is AWESOME! I don't remember where this photo was taken but I obviously couldn't leave it behind! Some of our most AWESOME moments aren't always beautiful but they are indeed, AWESOME!

One of the most significant aspects of this photo is that one must look up in order to see it fully! For me it is a slight reminder of how I must look up in order to see what I want and what's next? Since I have moved into my new apartment, I'm NOTICING I'm happier in general and I can't account for exactly why, except that I feel lighter and more settled here than before. Things are more convenient for me here and I put extra effort into getting settled including my gorgeous houseplants and lovely furnishings.  It really is my thing!

Settling in calls for some ATTENTION to what I want and what makes for CONVENIENCE and COMFORT. I love puttering and I am finding really focusing on my wants and needs, I achieve peace and having my needs met. I know I have written about this a lot, but often a gentle reminder is helpful for all of us.

I also have realized what makes me happy and comfortable in terms of activities. I seem to have the "shoulds" creep up on me telling me which direction to take just because others are doing it! This is a big deal for me! A life long tug of war over some issues! I can always tell by my gut feeling if it is something that feels right or forced.

I just started a new class and I like it and it feels good to me in my body! Always the surest clue, not just our mind! There are other classes I take that I like but it doesn't always feel good at the time . I just know it is good for me!

As I'm aging, I'm completely committed to doing and having what is the highest for me. It isn't always easy and pleasant or what I really want to do but my body dictates what's best! I'm making a study of my aging process and it is fascinating, freeing and exactly what I need to PAY ATTENTION TO  right now!

The biggest habit I'm willingly to letting go of is multi-tasking and with pleasure! There are, of course exceptions . . .listening to music and doing something quiet!


To watch myself do 

Only one task at a time 

Is much more balanced for me!


BLESSINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog