MANDALA


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


We are in the middle of the SEASON, technically, & I have found it to be very pleasant and quite low key.  I'm choosing my way of celebrating very differently than most folks and it suits me well . . .virtually no stress and certainly no rushing about!

As I've said before I am a NATURE girl and I discovered a book I love, How to Read Nature by Tristan Gooley, from the library. I have the audiobook but it comes in a regular book as well. It is fascinating all the things he talks about to 'look out for' when out walking or anywhere.! Things to look for, listen for, anyway you can use your senses! A real eye opener!

A very special gift I received was a book, MORNING ALTARS. It is the most beautiful book I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot! It is a book by Day Schildkret, a nature lover of the highest order. His book shows many colored pictures of mandalas from nature he made over the years that are breathtaking, every time I turn a page! I don't quite know how I can make some mandalas myself but I'm going to figure out something. Just to peruse the book is an INSPIRATION in itself, and a MEDITATION as well. 

What's even more special is that this book has inspired me to tweak my PURPOSE in my life! To study these designs in the MANDALAS is a trip and one I want to take! It's causing me to WAKE UP to the world around me and PAY ATTENTION at a much deeper, broader level! What could be more glorious than to have found a vehicle in which to expand?

With NEW YEARS upon us, my wish for you all is to  discover, create or get back to an interest that thrills you this much! 


Keep alert and open for 

New input and inspiration, 

No matter what it is!


BLESSINGS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog