WREN


BALANCING


Look at this little darling!! The WREN, probably the one that sings outside my bedroom window! She is as CONSISTENT as they come! I imagine she's the very same one that comes every year to serenade me so sweetly. She's like a loyal puppy dog! Oh to be that BALANCED!

I am writing this in an attempt to shift my consciousness to something more creative and uplifting than from thoughts and feelings I have had the last few days. There is nothing really wrong. . . just a slippage in PERSPECTIVE. It is not serious but it does involve CHANGE that is uncomfortable. I can be the first to cheer for change but when it is acute, it hurts a bit because it means being vulnerable . . .

At least this time I know what is going on and I can meet it head on! That is what comes of being DETERMINED not to give in to the temptation of defeat! I know how to become very still, listen to music, write, breathe, quiet things, to calm myself down. Even in the midst of my BEFUDDLEMENT, I know what is going on and it will soon be resolved because I'm dealing with it, like I said, head on.

This is PRECISELY what LIFE is! A continual  BALANCING act . . .  If I can just remember that, I'd be 'BALANCING' more often, perhaps. Just to be AWARE of 'where I am' is the most important facet of this little 'diamond'! It truly is a JEWEL because it is a gift, a barometer to indicate my 'whereabouts".


A gift like this is a TOOL 

We can use for virtually everything.

 It guides us all like a COMPASS.


BLESSINGS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog